Hey guys! I went on a spontaneous road trip to Idaho on Monday with a few friends. It was actually a really beautiful place. We went zip lining, jumped 65ft off a ledge, and went soaking in hot springs. Overall the trip was a breath of relief from the middle of this semester. Sometimes you really just need to drop everything and go somewhere. No plans - just show up and go with whatever opportunities arise. It turned out to be one of the best days of this year!
My name is Leah. I am 19 years old and have recently been diagnosed with depression. In basic terms, it means that I feel empty, lost, sad, or lonely when I have no foreseeable reason to be. I am creating this blog to help further my recovery and to maybe help inspire others to heal.
A little about me!
- Originally from Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Currently in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Getting my B.F.A in Modern Dance from the University of Utah
- Dance is what my world revolves around
- I love all things outdoor, nature, and wonder lust.
- I try to travel as often and far as possible
- I am here to discover the real me in a very confusing time and world
- I'm trying to grow out my pixie cut
I am also here to connect with the world and communities around me. Please feel free to talk to me!